It is true to say that the world of Customer Relations has strongly evolved in recent decades. The consumption of a good or a service, formerly an isolated and personal act, has now become part of a community with the rise of new technologies. Today Customer Relations are digitalized: customers inquire, compare, consult, give their opinion and become more and more demanding and volatile.
Discover in this white paper how companies improve customer satisfaction by offering an innovative and natively cross-channel customer experience.
In this white paper
- What are the new expectations and reasons for client dissatisfaction?
- Are technologies truly well exploited?
- What is the correlation between customer satisfaction and the employee experience?
- Is artificial intelligence really a revolution to come?
- What are the 3 major issues for the next 3 years?