Immediately process various requests from social networks. Manage notifications, comments and social network-derived private messages by adapting to your customers’ habits.
Integrate social networks
into your Customer Relations
Group customer mentions and posts on social networks
Manage social network-derived private messages
Unify all exchanges with a customer in a single conversation thread
Monitor your Customer Service’s social interactions in real-time
Monitor your brand-related publications
With Kiamo, advisers can monitor mentions, notifications, comments and other social network posts. Simple integration displays visitor publications on Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
- Customisation of monitored social networks
- Smart task distribution according to resources
- Various social networks managed within a single interface
- Integration with the main social network management solutions
Manage social network-derived private messaging services
Thanks to Kiamo, advisers can process customer requests from private social network messaging systems. Kiamo possesses native connectors, allowing it to integrate into a contact centre’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Integration with Facebook Messenger
- Processing messages derived from Twitter Direct Messages
- Native management of the LinkedIn professional network
- Customisation of connectors to other messaging apps
Group messages into a single conversation thread
Kiamo centralises private messages exchanged with a customer within a single conversation thread. Customers can continue the conversation via the social network of their choice.
- Real-time and simultaneous management of social networks
- Centralisation of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Social profile-specific response aid tools
- Exchange history and customer data access
Measure your social network performance
Monitor your contact centre’s social activity in real-time. Assess your advisers’ impact via indicators tailored to customer relations on social networks.
- More than 40 social network-specific indicators
- Live interaction with advisers: messages, statuses, etc.
- Consolidated social activity statistics
- Printable and exportable statistical reports
Advantages and benefits
24/7 customer service on social networks.
Use of social networks according to customer habits.
Brand image and brand message management.
Reduced processing times thanks to message centralisation.
Social network and messaging application coverage.
Simple and rapid processing of private message requests.