Engage your contacts in a way that
Kiamo allows you to target web visitors according to their habits and to contact them via the channel of their choice. With the help of co-browsing and behavioural data, adviers have everything they need to deliver the right responses.
Target the right visitor via the right channel
Kiamo behavioural targeting enables you to initiate a high-quality interaction with the right person at the right time. Kiamo analyses the visitor’s behaviour to offer interactions targeted towards his or her behaviour.
- Creation of an unlimited number of multi-website targeting rules
- Various trigger criteria: browsers, browsing journeys, turnover scores, keywords, etc.
- Central pop-up or side-screen invitation
- Customisation of the channels used and interaction window
Identify visitors’ browsing journey
Thanks to Kiamo, the adviser can monitor the visitor’s browsing journey in real-time, in terms of targeting rules, duration, pages viewed, scoring and so on. Each action performed by the visitor contributes to the overall score and gives an indication of the priority to assign to his/her request.
- Custom data display: shopping cart, location, age, etc.
- History of pages visited and associated times
- Graph illustrating visit score changes
- Shortcut to the page being visited thanks to co-browsing
Using co-browsing, you can give your visitors live guidance
By launching a co-browsing session with Kiamo, the adviser can directly view the page being looked at by the website visitor. He or she can therefore very easily provide the visitor with real-time assistance and deliver just the right response.
- Automatic or manual triggering of co-browsing
- Display of pages visited by the web user
- Direct link to the browsing journey record
- Display of all customer data collected by targeting
Advantages and benefits
Improved conversion rates thanks to targeting.
Responses tailored to the web visitor’s needs and context.
Optimisation of customer knowledge thanks to data gathering.
Detection of critical situations based on visitor journeys.
Offer your visitors a range of interaction choices by setting out scenarios.
Focus on the most interested visitors.