Analyse your activity and
Kiamo offers reporting tools for optimising adviser activity. Real-time supervision, statistics dashboards and cross-channel history contribute to improving contact centres’ overall performance.
Supervise your teams in real-time
With Kiamo, supervisors see adviser activity in real-time. They can also interact with advisers to offer them support. Supervisor views are entirely customisable according to business needs.
- Responsive-design supervisor views adapt to any screen
- More than 800 natively available indicators
- Interactions with advisers: listening, prompting, messages, etc.
- Tile, alert and colour personalisation via drag-and-drop
Manage your contact centre’s performance
Kiamo natively integrates reports and dashboards for analysing customer service across all channels. These consolidated statistics assist the daily optimisation of adviser performance.
- Cross-channel reporting based on quantitative and graphical data
- Report granularity: advisers, services, groups, media, etc.
- Multitude of indicators: volumes, distributions, quality, delays, productivity, etc.
- Exportable and printable dashboards
Get total 360° access to your customer service history
The Kiamo interaction database compiles and synthesises all previous, current and upcoming cross-channel activity coming from customer service. A search engine and filters make it possible to view all the desired customer interactions and to save favourites.
- Searches connected to contacts, companies, folders and tickets
- Plenty of filters: media, statuses, services, dates, advisers, etc.
- Visualisation of customer interactions and recordings
- Customised information displays
Advantages and benefits
Optimisation of advisers’ work and monitoring progress towards objectives.
Corrective actions after activity analysis in order to optimise customer satisfaction.
Identify peaks in activity using the history and prepare for the future.
Easily customisable and visually illustrative reporting tools.
Contact centre service level assessment.
Consolidation of data from disparate channels and sources.