Control every aspect of
Taking into account all of your business rules, as well as your advisers’ skills and availability, Kiamo distributes each task to the most appropriate person. All of these parameters can be configured and controlled thanks to Kiamo.
Manage all your resources with ease
Kiamo can record all contact centre advisers. Managers can then group them, assign media, activities and competencies and customise the data made available to them.
- Management of multiple business skill levels
- Adviser allocation to groups and/or teams
- Adviser access right customisation
- Definition of indicators displayed and statuses available
Plan adviser activities in advance
With Kiamo, you can implement opening schedules for your contact centre. The planning tool is used to organise the advisers’ weekly tasks according to availability, in an intuitive, comprehensive calendar.
- Intuitive weekly schedule construction
- Definition of exceptional business hours and closures
- Assignment of additional activities by simple drag-and-drop
- Various time scales and planning copy
Distribute the right task to the right adviser
With Kiamo, interactions make full use of the smart distribution engine. This means the most competent advisers are called upon, in accordance with profile parameters, schedules, priority rules and flow temperature.
- Automatic or manual flow distribution according to resources
- Distribution rules available for all inbound and outbound channels
- Definition of distribution and weighting priority levels
- Distribution criterion customisation: turnover, age, location, etc.
Advantages and benefits
Interactions distributed to suit adviser skills.
Global and unified steering of all contact centre activities.
Smart distribution designed to avoid missing any opportunities.
Identification of activity peaks and adviser work scheduling.
Time savings for advisers so they can focus on their work.
The adviser “strikes home” on the first attempt, being an expert in the matter.