Connect your IT and telephone
Kiamo is an open solution that deploys quickly and securely, without compromising your company’s existing telephone architecture or information system.
Hook Kiamo up to your telephone system
Kiamo is compatible with all telephone systems (PABX, IP PBX, etc.) on the market, ensuring rapid deployment without compromising the existing infrastructure (Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Avaya, Aastra, Siemens, Mitel, Microsoft, etc.).
- Independence from telephony systems, permitting teleworking
- CTI for inbound and outbound flows
- Dedicated features: automatic screen pop-ups, click-to-call, etc.
- Distribution of calls to agents located on different sites
Integrate Kiamo using API and web services
Connectors, APIs and web services are natively available in Kiamo and permit instant dialogue with third-party applications. Kiamo features and data can therefore be embedded in business tools, apps, web pages and processes.
- Available APIs: Adviser, Interactions, Supervision, Contact Manager
- Insert tasks and data in Kiamo via API
- REST API console and key generator
- Rights management to control the opening of APIs
Connect your business tools to Kiamo
Kiamo has multiple native connectors (CRM systems, ERP, DB, Quality Monitoring, etc.) that allow it to interface with the main business applications and customer relations software (SAP, Salesforce, Coheris, Oracle, MS Dynamics, etc.).
- Information from business tools is fed into Kiamo
- Easy integration via APIs and web services
- Externalised features: click-call, silent identification, etc.
- Standard integration with different technology partners
Customise your application connectors
Kiamo allows the creation of customised connectors with private messaging applications from the web and social networks. Kiamo also integrates this feature for SMS messaging.
- Native connectors with Facebook Messenger and Twitter DM
- LinkedIn private messaging management
- Integration with SMS providers
- Creation of customised connectors via the Kiamo interface
Advantages and benefits
Quick and easy integration of Kiamo into existing architecture.
Immediate support of recognised customers using CTI.
Concentration of customer data from all business tools.
Freeing of resources by cutting out useless back-and-forth between programs.
Adaptation of customer service according to the IT system, telephony and customer use.
Construction of an optimised customer and user experience.