Opt for an effective
Kiamo’s native cross-channel features enable advisers to deliver homogeneous messages, whatever the channel used. Because customer data is exhaustive, adviser efficiency and dialogue quality is improved.
Centralise your exchanges within a single interface
Kiamo centralises all customer messages in a universal queue, be they calls, emails, messaging, social networks, videos, letters, and so on. The adviser thus has access to a unified, intuitive and effective interaction processing console.
- Native multi-channel customer exchange management
- Smart task distribution according to resources
- Customisable interface
- A unified experience, whatever the channel used
Easily synchronise Kiamo with your professional tools
Kiamo possesses custom connectors for integrating all business applications on the market, including CRM systems, ERP, marketing solutions and loyalty platforms. Connecting Kiamo enables you to easily synchronise all your customer data.
- Natively available API and web services
- Connectors customisable according to adviser requirements
- Automatic data synchronisation
- Kiamo data provision for your professional tools
Get a 360-degree vision of your customers
Thanks to Kiamo’s cross-channel features, advisers have access to contact records containing all the information required to handle exchanges, such as ID, contact details, cross-channel history, CRM data, shopping cart, ticket no. and related interactions.
- A single response to multi-channel requests
- Customisation of the fields displayed on contact records
- Context-sensitive response aids
- Data homogeneity, whatever the channel used
Advantages and benefits
Simplified connection between Kiamo and your professional tools.
A single tool for managing all communication channels.
Cross-channel monitoring of the entire customer journey.
Pitch adaptation to suit a customer’s history.
Improved responses thanks to 360-degree vision.
Response aid tools adapted to customer habits.