From follow-up calls to reminders, canvassing and more, plan all your outbound calls in advance. Automate your campaigns to suit your contact centre and be more efficient.
call campaigns with total ease
Configure effective outbound call campaigns
Optimise your calls thanks to smart distribution rules
Assist your advisers with context-sensitive sales pitches and tools
Monitor outbound call progress and achievement of objectives
Prepare your outbound call campaigns
The Contact Manager allows you to import, edit and group contacts into batches for your campaigns. Administrators can configure multi-dialling, set out actions in the event of failure, or enable automatic qualification.
- Create, edit and delete contacts
- Import contacts via Excel files or API
- Schedule team activities
- Define objectives and control campaign progression
Optimise call distribution to your teams
The distribution engine balances call allocation with resources. Only answered calls are forwarded to advisers, making them more efficient. Threshold and priority management makes implementing call blending easier.
- Automatic dialling engine
- Campaigns in preview or progressive mode
- Fax and answering machine detection
- Manual, automatic or mixed mode call distribution
Facilitate adviser communications
Advisers directly process outbound calls from their Kiwi interface. Thanks to the call guides and context-sensitive tools provided, they can deliver relevant responses.
- Manual or automatic screen pop-ups
- Customisable sales pitches and guides
- Knowledge base, notes and qualifications
- Customer history and data retrieval
Monitor your outbound call campaigns
The reporting tools are used to analyse campaign performance. Users have access to supervision and consolidated dashboard views. The supervisor can control campaign progression and monitor achievement of objectives.
- More than 50 outbound call indicators
- Call and objective status monitoring
- Consolidated reports that can be exported and printed
- Real-time adviser supervision: listening, prompting, etc.
Advantages and benefits
Autonomously configure an unlimited number of campaigns.
Maximise adviser activity by diversifying their tasks.
Transform lost calls to prospective customers thanks to follow-up calls.
Automatic dialling saves advisers’ time.
Eliminate unanswered calls to achieve first time success.
Improve your campaign’s contact rate and monitor your performance.