Manage customer messages
Exchange directly with your customers via dedicated or social network-derived messaging applications and SMS. Centralise all of these exchanges in individual conversation threads.
Respond to customers via their
preferred messaging application
Manage the most popular messaging applications
Exchange with your customers in real-time thanks to SMS messaging
Group all messages in a single conversation thread
Monitor and analyse messaging-derived exchanges
Talk over the main messaging apps
Kiamo enables advisers to respond in real-time or asynchronously to customer requests via messaging applications and direct messages from social networks.
- Native compatibility with Facebook Messenger and Twitter Direct Messages
- Compatible with messages sent via the LinkedIn professional network
- Creation of custom connectors to all commercial apps
Process all SMS messages
With Kiamo, advisers can talk directly with customers via SMS. The SMS messages are processed, prioritised and distributed to the most competent advisers based on predefined business rules.
- Direct insertion of responses from the knowledge base
- PUSH notifications alerting customers on receipt of each new message
- Fully customisable operator connectors
Centralise messages in a single conversation thread
Kiamo pools all exchanges derived from private messaging systems and SMS messages in a single conversation thread. The adviser can thus view the Messaging history and continue the conversation after selecting the appropriate channel.
- Native cross-channel messaging management
- Pooling of messaging applications and SMS messaging
- Messaging history traceability and archiving
Monitor your customer service’s messaging activity
Kiamo possesses real-time supervision views and dashboards, including messaging indicators. All conversations are archived in the history, and can be viewed at any time by the advisers.
- Nearly 30 messaging-specific indicators
- The messaging supervision views are fully customisable
- Exportable and printable consolidated reports
- Message history from all applications
Advantages and benefits
Easy, intuitive messaging service configuration.
Smart distribution of messages to the right advisers.
A single interface for responding to customer requests.
Monitoring and analysis of messaging-derived exchanges.
Messaging history and related interactions.
Cross-channel messaging management: identification, contact record, etc.