Manage all your customers’ inbound calls. Don’t miss any calls thanks to the implementation of custom IVRs. Combine adviser productivity and customer satisfaction.
Build on your resources
while optimising your performance
calls from your customers and
guide them using IVR
Distribute calls to
the most competent
Process all inbound
calls from an
Measure the quality of your
exchanges thanks to
Route your calls thanks to a customisable IVR
With the Kiamo IVR, your customers can autonomously obtain the information they need.
- Graphical IVR scenario construction studio
- Numerous routing functions (DTMF, transfers, etc.)
- Dedicated adviser, callbacks, overflows and call avoidance
- Intuitive voice response customer journey
Configure queues to suit your customers’ needs
Kiamo can be used to configure inbound call processing, from inclusion in the queue to leaving the service. Kiamo allows you to adapt your queues to your customers’ behaviour.
- Simple Drag-and-Drop configuration
- Sound alert and announcement management
- Distribution according to adviser activity
- Adjustment of distribution to suit wait times
Easily manage your inbound calls
With Kiamo, your advisers process inbound calls using an interface. The adviser can view all customer data obtained from customisable screen pop-ups: CRM, knowledge base, interview guides, etc.
- Direct call actions: transfer, warning, etc.
- Real-time note and qualification input
- Manual or automatic screen pop-ups
- Triggering of recording
Control your advisers’ activity in real-time
With Kiamo, you can supervise your advisers’ calls in real time. The supervision views can be customised and adapted to all media. Moreover, Kiamo offers dedicated inbound call reporting tools.
- Nearly 40 inbound call-specific indicators
- Interactions with advisers: listening, prompting, etc.
- Extensive history of all inbound calls
- Exportable and printable consolidated reports
Advantages and benefits
Limit caller waiting time and journey errors.
Free up the contact centre by implementing an IVR.
Reduced number of lost calls thanks to callback, overflow and call avoidance.
Service customisation thanks to tools available to advisers.
Distributing the right inbound call at the right time to the right adviser.
Improved quality and relevance of responses.